Phuket Package Tour
Details Phuket Package Tour
Phuket June Bahtra Adventure Cruise
Phuket June Bahtra in Phuket The Island Eco-Adventure
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, from 07:30 a.m. – 05:30 p.m.
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 07:30 a.m. in the morning, and you will get to know your fellow adventurers by means of shared transportation to the Yacht Haven Marina, where you will board the June Bahtra. The journey onboard this wonderful boat will take you through the amazing Andaman Sea straight to the
quaint island of Koh Boi Yai, an island yet undiscovered by tourists and therefore left in its original beauty and tranquility. You will reach Koh Boi Yai around 11:00 am.
The June Bahtra crew will transfer you from the boat to the island on the boats’ own dingy. Once you are on the island, there is an array of activities for you to explore, such as short guided treks through the island’s dense vegetation, kayaking (yourself) through amazing mangrove forests, or simply relax, sun-bath on white beaches and enjoy a swim.
You will board the June Bahtra again around 01:00 pm, and sail to the picturesque Bay of Phang Nga, while enjoying a sumptuous lunch of local specialties. At around 02:30 pm, you will, once more, have the opportunity to refresh yourself in the sea before we make our way back to Yacht Haven Marina along Phang Nga Bay, passing
those magnificent Limestone creations the Bay is renowned for.
In line with our commitment to preserve the natural environments in which we are operating, please note that we encourage you to
- Leave your towels at the hotel, since we have proper beach towels on board.
- Dispose any garbage (or even cigarette buds) in the provided garbage bins, hile visiting the island. Please do not leave anything behind. The June Bahtra rew will collect the garbage on a regular basis.
- Minimize the use of plastic while traveling.
Price Net rates per person in THB
Price Includes :
- Transfer from/to hotel and pier Yacht Haven Marina
- Soft drinks
- Thai lunch on board with tea and coffee.
- Bilingual speaking guide;
- German/English – speaking guide: Tuesdays and Saturdays
- French/English - speaking guide: Wednesdays and Fridays
Prices Exclude :
- Other services not mentioned in package.
- Other drinks and meals not mentioned in package.
- Other personal expenses.
- Service charge 3.5% for paying by credit card.
Note : Asian Oasis reserves the right to replace this program by our regular full-day tour, should the minimum number of 8 guests not be reached. In this case, no additional charges will occur for the guests.
*PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE*